Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points*
American Express® Card Members enrolled in the Membership Rewards program can use points to pay for any travel instore1.
Redeeming points for travel is quick and easy. Here are just some of the benefits of using your points to pay for travel:
- Book any airline or any supplier product 2, including hotels, cars, flights, tours, holiday packages, foreign currency, insurance, even airport taxes! You can book any seat, in any class and even use your points to upgrade to business or first class^
- Earn frequent flyer points on eligible travel booked provided you are enrolled in the applicable program
- You can use your points to purchase a Gift Card – ideal as a gift for family and friends, or to reward your staff
- There are no travel restrictions2 – as long as there is availability you can book and use your points to pay
- Child and infant discounts still apply
- Use as many points as you choose and pay the remaining balance on your Card
- Use your points to pay for travel for anyone – family, friends and employees
This is a really clever way to maximise your travel spend, so come in and let us show you how to really make your rewards points work for you.
Terms and Conditions:
*Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption 1. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. 2 Subject to hotel and airline availability.